1. 주님께서 당신을 모든 악에서부터 보존해 주시고
당신의 영혼을 보존해 주시며
당신의 나가고 들어옴을 지금부터 영원토록 지켜주실지어다. 아멘.
The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. Psalms 121:7,8
2. 소망의 하나님이 모든 기쁨과 평강을 믿음 안에서 당신에게 충만하게 하사 성령의 능력으로 소망이 넘치게 하시기를 원하노라
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Romans 15:13
Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 15:5,6
|3.||이제 인내와 안위의 하나님이 너희로 그리스도 예수를 본받아 서로 뜻이 같게 하여 주사한 마음과 한 입으로 하나님 곧 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 아버지께 영광을 돌리게 하려 하노라|
4. 여호와께서 자기 백성에게 힘을 주심이여 여호와께서 자기 백성에게 평강의 복을 주시리로다
The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace. Psalms 29:11
Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you. And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you; to the end he may stablish your heart unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.
|5.||하나님 우리 아버지와 우리 주 예수는 우리 길을 너희에게로 직행하게 하옵시며 또 주께서 우리가 너희를 사랑함과 같이 너희도 피차간과 모든 사람에 대한 사랑이 더욱 많아 넘치게 하사 |
|너희 마음을 굳게 하시고 우리 주 예수께서 그의 모든 성도와 함께 강림하실 때에 하나님 우리 아버지 앞에서 거룩함에 흠이 없게 하시기를 원하노라|
I Thessalonians 3:11-13
6. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
7. God shall supply all you need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Philippians 4:19,20
8. The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Philippians 4.23
9. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue. II Peter 1:2,3
10. Blessed be the Lord for evermore. Amen and Amen.
11. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
12. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. Hebrews 13:20,21
13. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. I Thessalonians 5:23
14. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
II Thessalonians 2:16,17
15. Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen. Ephesians 6:24
16. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
II Corinthians 13:14
17. God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work. II Corinthians 9:8
18. The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. Numbers 6:24-26
19. Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2
20. Finally, brethren, Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you. II Corinthians 13:11
21. Beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude 1:20,21
22. Lord, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us. Psalms 4:6
If you know of a benediction given in the Bible that is not on this list e-mail the reference to email@example.com so that it may be added.
What exactly is a benediction? It is pronouncement of divine blessing given in the Bible. It represents a joyful, unifying call to faith, patience, and practice for the faithful, based on the Certainty, divine Principle, God.
A benediction is a short, concise statement given in the Bible in the form of a petition, an assurance, a promise or principle. It voices images of protection, or comfort, or abundance, or some other word of assurance.
The word benediction means to say good, to voice good thoughts, to pronounce. What makes good thoughts good is that they are based on Truth, based on Principle, God. Whatever is true fulfills itself. Good is the inevitable result of the certainty and righteousness of Truth, God, who is all good.
The reading aloud of a benediction at the conclusion of a church service is joy expressed, and cherished, and shared with the all in its hearing. It is a feast. It is the essence of genuine, heartfelt joy and commitment, seen in the exalted light of spiritual interpretation. It is impersonal; it is positive; it is healing; it is eternal. It is part of "the morning meal" that blesses all.
This brief narrative on a subject that is truly infinite in theme is intended to be a step toward awareness of the importance of benedictions in our life, and an appreciation of the glory they portend and the good they can do. Readers are invited to share their insight into this fun-to-consider topic.
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace." (Numbers 6:24-26.)